Click on the image above to download, print or view a sitemap for Mohican Reservation Campgrounds & Canoeing.
Rules and Regulations in conjunction with Release Form
Download/View Rules PDF File Here.
Download/view Pet Rules PDF File Here.
Download/View Release PDF File Here.
PLEASE read, understand and obey the rules of the park. They are here for the good of the park, and must be appreciated. Please help by complying with our rules. Make the outdoor experience pleasurable for Everyone.
1. QUIET HOURS—11:00P.M.—9:00A.M. ENFORCED!
2. SPEED LIMIT—5 MPH—ENFORCED! PEDESTRIANS ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!
3. Not responsible in case of accidents or loss of property.
4. DO NOT CUT ANY TIMBER (live or dead)-you WILL be charged ($250 & up).
5. FIREARMS, FIREWORKS & HUNTING is NOT permitted in park.
6. FIRES MUST stay in fire ring, NOT to EXCEED KNEE HIGH.
7. DO NOT leave fire unattended; make sure it is completely out.
8. Fire rings & Picnic tables—1 per site—DO NOT remove ring or table from your site. DAMAGE—YOU WILL BE CHARGED!
9. DO NOT LITTER. Trash cans are located throughout the park, PLEASE USE THEM.
10. Only licensed motorcycles allowed in park. (NO ATV's, mini-bikes, etc. in the park).
11. Pets only on leashes, registered, and with vaccination papers. See pet rules/ handout upon check-in. DO NOT LEAVE PET UNATTENDED.
12. Check out time is 2:00 p.m. for camp sites & 12:00 p.m. for ALL rentals.
13. Visiting hours are from 9:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m. ($3.00 fee per person).
14. Unregistered vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
15. All campers must be 15 feet apart.
16. All activities are done at your own risk (swim, fish, tube, raft, play, etc.).
17. DO NOT wash cars, campers, boats, etc. in the park.
18. Please, NO BOTTLES OR GLASS in the park. (Use plastic cups at all times).
19. NO skid burning, NO large fires—or we WILL put it out!
20. PLEASE ACCOMPANY YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES.
21. Bicycle riding after dark is prohibited. Golf carts w/ lights permitted till 11:00p.m on roadways only.
22. Playground is CLOSED at dusk, even during evening pavilion activities.
23. All waste water must be dumped at waste sites or dump station behind the office.
24. NO TRESPASSING on other camper's sites.
25. Report violators or inconsiderate conduct immediately—DO NOT WAIT-(24-hour staff)
26. Please report anything that is not working properly so we may make repairs.
27. Alcohol is permitted in moderation! (Underage drinking is illegal & subject to arrest). Consumed on Registered Site ONLY!
28. You MUST be 21 to register. (Registered camper is financially responsible for guests).
29. Failure to read and abide by these rules will result in being asked to leave without refund.
30. We may refuse admission to anyone. You MUST read & sign RELEASE form.
Mohican Reservation Inc. is a private facility not supported by tax dollars. We reserve the right to refuse service, entry, or eviction. Management reserves the right to add/or change any of the above rules at anytime for the good of the park.
ALL State Laws, Revised Codes and Local Ordinances are enforced by law enforcement personnel.